Important Reminders for Upcoming Week:
- Player fees of $350 are due ASAP if you have already paid.. Please make checks payable to West Football. If you need to set up payment arrangements, please contact Coach Brown.
- KOC Jamboree Fri., Aug. 10Bat Neyland Stadium. West vs. Webb game time is scheduled for 9 pm (time may vary).
- Jamboree tickets are on sale through West Football players (Coach Shaver has the tickets) for $10 each. You can also purchase at the door Friday night for $10.
- Anyone player not dressing for game will need a ticket for jamboree.
- Please remember clear bag policy is in effect at Neyland Stadium.
- Parent Work Day is Sat. Aug. 11 9 am – 1 pm at the West Field House and grounds. Parents, please plan to come out to help clean up and get West Field House and grounds ready for the upcoming season! Please bring cleaning supplies, cleaning equipment (i.e. shop vacs, brooms etc.) and lawn equipment (i.e. weed eaters, blowers, clippers, Round Up, etc.). Also some painting needs to be done. Please plan to wear old clothes and if you have any painting supplies (brushes, rollers, pans etc.) please plan to bring. Everyone’s help is needed!!
- Parent Work Day will the next opportunity to buy season passes, banners, WAC sponsorship, etc. before the season starts.
- Sophomore, Junior and Senior football players will participate in blitz day – selling of remaining kick off cards – from 10 am-1 pm.
- Freshmen players will play in a jamboree at Powell at 10:30 am on Sat., Aug. 11. Freshman report to West Field House at 8:30 am.